

i loveee the whether...its cold and nice.
i shall say its a beautiful feeling. lol.
and i can conclude that i'm feeling very very happy.
cos o's gonna be over TODAY. lol.
i shall declare the o lvls exams OVER. hahaa.
ya right lor. i got months of holiday.
maybe i should find a part time job for weekends only.
that could generate some income. lol.


i reached home at about ten thirty last night. lol.
mum was nagging cos she said i enjoyed before the exams were over. lol.
but whatever lah. i need a break. and it is over today.
so i can go out like nobody's buisness. haha.
but i had fun yesterday. really fun. lol.
and harry potter the movie is a must watch.
cos i'm going gaga over "harry potter". lol. haha.
and today i would be out shopping i guess?
need to pick up my prom dress. hope it fits
cos if not i'm gonna tear the dress apart! lol.
no lah. i'm not that violent. haha.
and need to shop fer tmw's date with jeng jeng jeng. lol.
he's been asking me to choose a movie.
but there is no nice movies except harry potter. lol.
mayb i should watch that twice.
then i shall go GAGA again. lol. haha.
there were not many stars yesterday.
just one. just one little star which was dim.
it may or may not be a star.
i just kept quiet the whole time. ( i was reflecting) lol.
i cud feel the wind blowing my hair away.
as i closed my eyes i could see a life ahead of me.
btw, i have a life. haha.
however, it is distorted and displaced.
i need time to sort it all out and be "happy" once again.
i love pretending. dont you?
i'm sleepy. lol. i never get enough of my sleep. haha.
sleep and sleep. lol.
i need sufficient rest okay. i have eyebags now. haha.
as far as things are concerned, fauzee and me are FRIENDS.
lol. he broke up with her.
but he refused to elaborate more on it.
but I WILL make him elaborate on it TOMORROW.
i have to know i guess. LOL. (mengepo.) haha.
okay lah ppl. i gtg now.
i need to iron my uniform then read more stuff.
PHYSICS and CHEM. last hurdle.
ehh, wait. before i end. i need to say something which is bothering me.
dont mind me. cos i'm making a shoutout. i'm screaming! lol
I HATE HYPOCRITES. I HATE HYPOCRITES. I HATE HYPOCRITES.
I HATE PPL WHO GOES AROUND SPREADING RUMORS AND LIES.
I HATE PPL WHO ARE STALKERS.
I HATE PPL WHO TALK ABOUT THEIR OWN SO CALLED "FRIENDS"
I HATE PPL WHO LOVE TO RUIN PPL'S RELATIONSHIPS.
I HATE PPL WHO KNOWS EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT SOMEBODY WHOM THEY DO NOT KNOW.
BASICALLY, THIS PERSON IS CORRUPTING THEIR OWN MIND.
THIS PERSON IS THOUGHT TO BE HARMLESS BUT BRINGS HARM.
AND THIS PERSON CANT SEEM TO MIND ITS OWN BLOODY BUSINESS.
AND THREE LAST WORDS FOR YOU.
"GET A LIFE"
muahahhahahaaa.
want to know who?
ask me lah.
but this person seriously needs to get a life.
i dint mean to hate anybody.
but this person is seriously too much.
haha. whatever lah. GROW UP.
and get a bloody life yourself.
haha..
*fanaaa*
No comments:
Post a Comment