Friday, April 22, 2005

//*CREATION: BY ME*//

CREATION: FARHANA.
DEDICATED TO: U KNOW WHO.
TITLE: THANK YOU.

Thanks for helping me through my hard times.
I couldnt even pay you back in dimes.
Giving me the courage to be strong.
Telling me that i was not wrong.

You were therre when i wanted to give up.
You were therre when i felt FUCKED UP.
I felt great after 'talking to you'
And that had gotten me through.

You are a wonderful human being.
Who have wonderful thoughts and feelings.
Never i regretted knowing you.
Even after what we've been through.

Therrefore, i dedicate this poem to you.
As a token of appreciation from me to you.
Thanks ya sweet human being.
With wonderful thoughts and feelings.

//FANA*18.03.04*//
ps: THANKS FER EVERYTHING.
I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.
IT WUD ALWAYS BE KEPT IN MY HEART.....

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments: