CREATION BY: FANA.
TITLE: SOMEPLACE ONLY WE KNOW.
In a world of fantasy just you and me.
It is the way our life should ever be.
To Disneyland we shall go.
And to someplace only we would know.
I wanna watch the stars.
A picture of us; which can be seen from planet Mars.
To be together to somewhere we belong.
A journey together which would last extremely long.
There is nothing i want more than you.
I may be young. but, i dont 'phunk'.
I just got to feel.
A feeling which felt so real.
Like you said, lets take things slow and easy.
To enjoy life, we need to be young and fizzy.
Being with you is just great.
All i can say, this is all fate.
The power of F's is what we are.
Hoping to live a fairy tale life, just you and me.
Where both of us could be free.
Living our lives as one; feeling happy and glee.
--FANA--
<3 you till eternity.
26.05.05
<3>THE POWER OF F'S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment